Schedule Consulting Interview
Thank you for your interest in Piedmont Avenue Consulting.
The first step is to schedule a complimentary consulting interview. We would love to have a free 30 minute phone call with you to better understand your needs, determine if we can help, and offer suggestions.
Please use our self-scheduling tool (www.vcita.com/v/piedmontave) to find a time that works for you to speak directly with David Mitroff Ph.D. Please include any topics that you’d like to discuss. If you are not available at the times listed or have an urgent request please contact us at 510-761-5895 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initial Assessment Interview
After an initial phone call, for new and potential clients we then conduct an initial assessment, which covers the current business and marketing strategies, marketplace competitive analysis, social media presence score and business specific assessments to determine the best services to improve client productivity, efficiency, and revenue immediately. This aids in the discovery process for both client and consultant.
- This process involves a minimum of one hour for pre-meeting research, however varies depending on the size of your business
- Client completes a business questionnaire which covers the key operations and structure of your business, branding and customer experience, strength of online presence, current and past marketing efforts, sales process and competition, business goals and more based on the type of business
- Interview and review meeting: Typically a two hour in person meeting for the exchange of information where we provide focused feedback with quickstart ideas and a plan of action both short and long term success
- Leave the meeting with tangible action items you can take now to grow your business
Duration: We review the completed questionnaire and then have a two hour meeting to discuss your business goals and provide feedback with a plan of action for success.
Full Assessment Report
Based on the initial assessment we determine if we will be able to work together and then we complete a full assessment of the company. This allows us to establish a clear current business baseline, outline the critical next steps and design the appropriate consulting services to achieve ultimate success.
- This process involves a day or more of seeing the business in action, in-person interviews, comprehensive business research, reviewing online Web and Social Media presence, analyzing the business and marketing strategies, evaluating the back office technology systems and more
- Straight forward information, step-by-step feeback and suggestions are reviewed during an intensive two hour meeting
- Phone calls and email contact as needed during the process