Join Our Team
Marketing and Events Coordinator
- Create, plan, develop and organize social mixers, networking events, workshops and general marketing events and conferences across numerous industries and professions.
- Direct administrative details, such as financial operations, dissemination of promotional materials, and responses to inquiries.
- Promote conference and event services by performing tasks such as meeting with professional and trade associations, sponsors, and producing brochures and other publications.
- Design and implement efforts to publicize events leading to increased attendance, sponsorships, and revenues such as Digital Marketing, SEO, partnerships, print media.
- Main point of contact with venues and vendors, and develop relationships with venues and vendors.
- Meet with sponsors and organizing team to plan scope and format of events, events topics, secure speakers, establish and monitor budgets, negotiate contracts and review administrative procedures, and event progress.
- Confer and coordinate event services such as catering, permits, food service, beverages, venue staff and locations, A/V equipment, vendors and sponsors.
- Responsible for and assisting with event set-up and post-event cleaning.
- Maintain records of event aspects, including financial details such as providing cost estimates of events, vendors, venues and review event bills to ensure venue/vendors are paid.
- Ensure attendees are satisfied and event staff are performing duties.
- Organize and handle attendee registration including attendee data management by Inputting, updating, and maintaining contact database.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 1 year of relevant experience or knowledge including:
- Marketing and public relations
- Event planning and promotion
- Capacity to manage staff and interns
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Business finance
- Business operations management
- Writing business plans, marketing strategies and projects
- Information systems for management and database skills
- Digital marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web-based marketing
- WordPress and Divi Builder
- Cloud-based web development platforms (WIX, SquareSpace, Weebly)
- Experience in the following software and tools preferred:
Constant Contact, Robly, Eventbrite, Meetup, Microsoft Office, G Suite, Basecamp, GarageBand, Hootsuite.
Email email@example.com to apply
If you have significant experience in Marketing, Business Development, Restaurant Management, Graphic Design or related fields please contact us and let us know how we may be able to collaborate or work together.
If you are looking for a comprehensive Internship Training Program feel free to contact us