Napa Valley Hospitality and Restaurant Consultant
Marketing for restaurants in the San Francisco Napa Valley area necessitates restauranteurs, restaurant ow, ers and chefs to have fresh approaches to Napa Valley restaurant marketing, which are continually adjusted to meet the demands of the Napa Valley restaurant marketplace. Restaurant marketing starts with a comprehensive restaurant marketing plan or restaurant concept which today includes Social Media, Customer Loyalty programs and new technology to streamline operations.
What brings people to Napa Valley? Watch City Passport Travel Show’s video on touring California’s Wine District
Looking for advice on your Napa Valley Restaurant? Thinking of opening a restaurant or starting a hospitality business in the Napa Valley area?
Contact us today to schedule a free consulting session to review how we may be able to help. Piedmont Avenue Consulting is a San Francisco Bay Area based business development and marketing consulting firm who creates brand awareness, strengthens customer loyalty, and increases lead generation through leveraging new technologies and streamlining business processes.
Looking for marketing advice or a Napa Valley restaurant and hotel business consultant? Planning an event at the restaurant and want to increase attendance? Own a Napa Valley Restaurant Franchise? Want to learn how to put Social Media and other new technology to work to grow your restaurant business?
Napa Valley Experience
One of the best ways to find out effective Marketing tools and ideas is to check out a neighboring business. Below is a list of some of the most sought out Restaurants and Hospitality Services in Napa Valley!
- The Restaurant at Meadowood – A 3 Star Michelin restaurant, The Restaurant at Meadowood is where chef Christopher Kostow provides an exquisite menu to serve you like no other. Located in 900 Meadowood Lane, St. Helena; Call (707) 967-1205
- Bottega Napa Valley – Owned by renowned Chef Michael Chiarello, this high-end restaurant offers a brilliant rustic Italian cuisine experience. Bottega can be found in the Vintage Estates, one of the oldest wineries in the Napa Valley. Located in V Marketplace, 6525 Washington Street, Yountville, CA 94599; Call (707) 945-1050
- Redd – The perfect restaurant fit for foodies looking for a high-quality 5-course menu, along with an elegant dining environment with outdoor seating. Located in 6480 Washington St., Yountville; Call 707-944-2222
- Bardessono – A Leed Platinum Certified hotel, among the three hotels in the U.S.. According to Travel US News “Visitors are most impressed with the Bardessono’s environmental stewardship, daring architecture and exceptional service.” Book now: http://www.bardessono.com
- Senza Hotel – For couples looking for an intimate boutique hotel for a perfect romantic weekend out in Napa Valley. It is beautifully situated by the vines, feel the luxurious yet simple vibe and book now: http://www.senzahotel.com
- Meadowood Napa Valley – Close to the Castello di Amorosa Winery and Schramsberg Vineyards, both of which offer exceptional tours and tastings – stay at a cottage-like, rustic, traditional resort. Meadowood automatically wins guests over its serene landscape and isolation, book now on: http://www.meadowood.com
David Mitroff, Ph.D. is the Founder and Chief Consultant at Piedmont Avenue Consulting. David questions assumptions, offers creative ideas and encourages new initiatives from strategy through implementation. David’s wealth of knowledge is transferred to clients leading to heightened sales, increased customer experiences, and enhanced relationship building techniques. David has an extensive educational background, in addition to professional sales training, which includes a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology with coursework in Business Administration, Culinary Arts, Legal Studies, and Marketing providing a foundation for excellent critical and analytical thinking, business strategy, relationship building, and networking.