UC Berkeley’s Top Business Clubs: “Are you interested in business?”
UC Berkeley is one of the top academic institutions in the country, and with its large and diverse student body, there is no shortage of clubs to join. Check out some of these business organizations for an overview of what Berkeley has to offer (not in order of prestige):
- ΑΚΨ – Alpha Kappa Psi (AKPsi)
- AKPsi is “the nation’s oldest and largest business fraternity” and the oldest business organization on campus (est. 1921). They have a diverse alumni base at top tech companies, accounting firms, and well-known businesses. On campus, they are recognized for professional development in consulting and finance.
- ΒΑΨ – Beta Alpha Psi (BAP)
- BAP is known as a “premier honors business organization.” They host many popular business events on campus, and are recognized for professional development in consulting and finance.
- ΔΣΠ – Delta Sigma Pi (DSP)
- DSP is a premiere business fraternity on campus. It is recognized by students for its strong alumni connections and career training in professional fields such as investment banking and finance.
- ABA is known as “UC Berkeley’s Largest Business Organization.” It boasts membership of over 500 students and cultivates professionalism, community, and service.
- BBS – Berkeley Business Society
- BBS is a business organization focused on consulting opportunities with top clients like Google and Wikimedia.
- BC – Berkeley Consulting
- Berkeley Consulting is a non-profit management-consulting firm and “Berkeley’s first established consulting organization.” This group engages with top clients every semester, such as Google and Box.
- PBL – Phi Beta Lambda
- PBL is known as the world’s largest collegiate business organization. It is structured as 10 project teams (committees), and each focuses on different areas of business.
Related Blog Articles[slideshow_deploy id='3450']