Hospitality and Restaurant Consultant
Are you looking for a Hospitality and Restaurant expert? Do you provide hospitality services or own a restaurant in San Francisco? If so, look no further – We at Piedmont Avenue can come and meet with you in person.
What does a Hospitality and Restaurant expert do? They work with Restaurants as well as services in the Hospitality Industry such as Hotels, Inns, Motels, and Resorts.
Hospitality services and Restaurants need to constantly adjust to meet the demands of the market in the city of San Francisco. Businesses in the Hospitality and Restaurant market should focus on the importance of Social Media, Customer Loyalty programs and new technology to streamline operations. Piedmont Avenue Consulting will provide expertise in utilizing technology for hospitality and restaurant marketing and overall business growth.
How can Piedmont Avenue Consulting maximize your company’s business efforts?
- Hotel branding
- Social Media presence
- Website and Call to Action efforts
- Increased SEO & brand awareness
What are our goals for
an effective Hospitality and Restaurant consulting process?
First, we conduct an initial brief assessment interview. We then cover the current business and marketing strategies. We look further on the hospitality and restaurant marketplace competitive analysis and business specific assessments to improve client productivity, efficiency, and revenue immediately. We also include one of David Mitroff’s well known and effective Social Media Presence Score. his process aids in the discovery process for both client and consultant on where your business stands.
To review how we may be able to help your business:
Contact us today to schedule a free consulting session. Piedmont Avenue Consulting is a San Francisco Bay Area based business development and marketing consulting firm who creates brand awareness, strengthens customer loyalty, and increases lead generation through leveraging new technologies and streamlining business processes.
Articles on Hospitality and Restaurant Marketing improvement ideas:
- Marketing Plan for
Hospitalityand Restaurant Industry: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/effective-marketing-plan-hotel-restaurant-industry-43767.html
- Digital Marketing Trends for Hospitality Industry: http://blog.milestoneinternet.com/roi-tracking/2015-top-digital-marketing-trends-infographic-recap/
- New Technology changing end results for Restaurants: http://www.sfchronicle.com/business/technology/article/New-tech-is-changing-the-restaurant-reservations-6292328.php
- Social Media Presence: http://www.6pmarketing.com/articles/branding-science/71-social-networking-/183-six-ways-to-improve-your-companys-social-media-presence
- Improving your presence on review websites such as Yelp: http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/5583/10-Easy-Ways-to-Supercharge-Your-Small-Business-Yelp-Presence.aspx
San Francisco Restaurant and Hospitality Consultant David Mitroff, Ph.D.:
Examples of the Best Hotels, Inns, and Motels in San Francisco:
- The Fairmont San Francisco – Sitting at an excellent location at the Nob Hill of San Francisco, the Fairmont gives a historic feel with its classic design and showcases an epic panorama of the city.
Address: 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, CA 94108; Phone Number: (415) 772-5000
- Four Seasons San Francisco – Located right at the heart of San Francisco’s tourist spots such as Union Square, Yerba Buena Gardens, and the Ferry Building Marketplace, Four Seasons have more to offer than just its perfect location.
Address: 757 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94103; Phone Number: (415) 633-3000
- The Inn at Union Square – Located at the heart of Union Square, also known for their location, this boutique hotel adds as a little old-fashioned charmer in the middle of Downtown San Francisco.
Address: 440 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94102; Phone Number: (415) 397-3510
- Parker Guest House – Offers nightly wine social and a beautiful private garden, the Parker Guest House is located near the famous Mission District and Castro Street of San Francisco. It is also known for its bright yellow Edwardian Mansion and having a very easy transportation access.
Address: 520 Church Street, San Francisco, CA 94114; Phone Number: (415) 621-3222
A list of some of the Best restaurants in San Francisco according to Zagat, TripAdvisor, Yelp, and the SF Chronicle:
- Liholiho Yacht Club – A Hawaiian Asian Fusion that brings a unique Hawaiian atmosphere with its bright and creative dishes to San Francisco’s Nob Hill. Don’t forget to try the most highly recommended dessert: Baked Hawaii.
Address: 871 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94109; Phone Number: (415) 440-5446; Hours: Mon – Thu: 5:00 pm – 10:30 pm; Fri – Sat: 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Gary Danko – Fine dining experience fixed by renowned chef, Gary Danko, taste luxurious American Cuisines by San Francisco’s Fisherman’s Wharf. Make your reservations now at garydanko.com for a perfect evening and/or night out.
Address: 800 N Point St, San Francisco, CA 94109; Phone Number: (415) 749-2060; Hours: Dinner: Mon – Sun: 5:30 – 10:00 pm; Bar Menu: Mon – Sun 5:00 pm – 12:00 am
- The Bimini Twist – Experience dinner in a common table with friends and some of San Francisco’s top Chefs, Don and Allie as your host! Another way to socialize while you taste the best of the best. Grab a seat now and prepare for a conventional dinner experience. Visit http://www.thebiminitwistsanfrancisco.com/
Address: Arch St, San Francisco, CA 94132; Phone Number: (415) 592-6391; Hours: Mon – Thu: 5:00 – 11:00 pm; Fri – Sun: 7:00 – 11:00 pm
- Kokkari Estiatorio – Known for its mix of urban and rustic atmosphere, Kokkari Estiatorio allures an elegant crowd to experience a taste of delicious Greek dishes. This restaurant gem in the city is also known for its outstanding service. Reserve now at kokkari.com
Address: 200 Jackson St, San Francisco, CA 94111; Phone Number: (415) 981-0983; Hours: Lunch: Mon – Fri: 11:30am -2:30pm; Dinner: Mon – Thu: 5:30pm – 10:00pm, Fri: 5:30pm -11:00pm, Sat: 5:00pm – 11:00pm, Sun: 5:00pm – 10:00pm; Bar Menu: Mon – Fri: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
What brings tourists to San Francisco? Check out this video of San Francisco’s Travel Guide