Event Marketing Guide BookIn fact, we have done so many events we have written an Event Marketing Guide Book for Successful Fundraising Events. To request a copy of our 20 page book on Event Marketing please fill out our contact form and we will email you the PDF.
Group Organizer:We are the organizer or sponsor for more than 10 successful San Francisco Bay Area networking groups with a combined total membership of more than 8,000+ members. In addition to an extensive Social Media following, we have over 10,000+ subscribers who have requested to receive our email newsletters.
Professional ConnectorA vision of Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. collaborates with various companies, venues, spirit vendors, and business experts to bring together both attendees and sponsors in highly valuable events. Our events include business and social mixers, networking, tasting, workshops and more.
Walnut Creek Events
In particular, we noticed a lack of consistent high caliber events in the San Francisco East Bay. To better serve our San Francisco East Bay clients, we created Walnut Creek Events which produces and promotes exclusive Walnut Creek networking, social mixers, music, art and business events in and around Walnut Creek to bring attention to East Bay businesses and create new connections.
For your next event...
Event Tools:Based on our experience running events we recommend the following event planning, event management, ticket management, venue management, event follow-up, etc. tools:
Eventspot from Constant Contact
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference
Santa Clara, CA
- SF Green Drinks
111 Minna – San Francisco, CA
- East Bay Entrepreneur Academy Meetup Social Networking Event / Piedmont Avenue Sponsored Event; 200+ attended
Eleve Restaurant – Walnut Creek, CA
- Branding & Social Media Seminar – Hosted by AP42 / Piedmont Avenue Presented on the 9 Key Areas of Social Media.
Bishop Ranch Conference Center – San Ramon, CA
- San Francisco Fashion Tech Event
General Assembly, San Francisco, CA
- Bruichladdich Whisky Tasting Event
Rasam’s, Sunnyvale, CA
- Food Tech Networking and Expert Panel Event Google Developer Launchpad Space, San Francisco, CA
- OMMA Global San Francisco
- Painless Prospecting & Closing More Business Workshop Sandler Training – Joe Diliberto – Oakland, CA
- Free Webinar: Securing Chatter Data in Salesforce.com Starrdata – Lafayette, CA
- Diablo Magazine Food Award Winner Event Diablo Publications / Diablo Magazine Offices – Walnut Creek, CA
- Texas Instrument Startup Networking Santa Clara, CA
- San Francisco Commercial Real Estate Event WeWork San Francisco, CA