The Power Of Connections
Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. creates brand awareness, strengthens customer loyalty and generates new opportunities for our clients through creative insights and by leveraging new technologies.
Are you looking for a Hospitality and Restaurant expert? Do you provide hospitality services or own a restaurant in Redwood City? If so, look no further – We at Piedmont Avenue can come and meet with you in person.
Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. and David Mitroff, Ph.D. will provide valuable Marketing expertise to your business in Redwood City. Piedmont Avenue Consulting is a San Francisco Bay Area based business development and marketing consulting firm who creates brand awareness, strengthens customer loyalty, and increases lead generation through leveraging new technologies and streamlining business processes.
About David Mitroff, Ph.D.
David Mitroff, Ph.D. is the Founder and Chief Consultant at Piedmont Avenue Consulting. David questions assumptions, offers creative ideas and encourages new initiatives from strategy through implementation. David’s wealth of knowledge is transferred to clients leading to heightened sales, increased customer experiences, and enhanced relationship building techniques. David has an extensive educational background, in addition to professional sales training, which includes a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology with coursework in Business Administration, Culinary Arts, Legal Studies, and Marketing providing a foundation for excellent critical and analytical thinking, business strategy, relationship building, and networking.
Potential Redwood City Hospitality and Restaurant Marketing Strategies
Piedmont Ave and David Mitroff can maximize the potential in your business by focusing on Hotel branding, Social Media presence, Website design and Call to Action efforts, Increased SEO & brand awareness. Additionally, we will conduct an initial assessment interview where the end-results will involve greater understanding and effective partnership between the consultant and client.
Another highly recommended strategy is by increasing your awareness with the businesses alike in the neighborhood of Redwood City. Simply research one of the best restaurants and/or hospitality services near you.
For example, here is a list of some of the best Restaurants in Redwood City, CA:
- Donato Enoteca (www.donatoenoteca.com) – Get closer to Tuscany, Italy as you slowly but surely taste one of the favorite authentic Italian restaurants in Redwood City. Address: 1041 Middlefield Rd, Redwood City, CA 94063 Phone:(650) 701-1000 Hours: 11:30 am – 10:00 pm
- Paradise Kabab House (www.paradisekabab.com) – Located in the heart of Redwood City, this modest eatery of Persian cuisines and Vegetarian plates will melt your heart. Address: 2653 Broadway, Redwood City, CA 94063 Phone:(650) 773-7370 Hours: 12:00 – 2:30 pm, 5:00 – 8:30 pm
- La Viga Restaurant (www.lavigarestaurant.com) – Described as a comfy, casual but of course, with delicious Latin cuisines, this eatery will by no surprise serve you the best Paella Mixta. Address: 1772 Broadway, Redwood City, CA 94063 Phone:(650) 679-8141 Hours: 11:30 am – 9:00 pm
Here is a list of some of the best Hospitality services (i.e. Hotels, Motels, Inns, Hostels) in Redwood City:
Sofitel San Francisco Bay – This hotel is only 6 miles away from dining in downtown San Mateo and 10 miles from San Francisco International Airport. Some rooms overlook a lagoon, have water or mountain views.
- TownePlace Suites Redwood City – An extended-stay hotel by Marriot is located about 12 miles from the beautiful Stanford University and its open-air shopping center. Hiking trails, shopping markets, and supermarkets are also easily accessible!
- Hyatt House Belmont/Redwood Shores – Perfectly suited for business travelers and students, centrally located to the corporate offices of Oracle Corporation, Nikon Precision, Stanford University, Notre Dame Nemur, and located right near South San Francisco.
Last but not the least, take advantage of your location. Watch this video to feel the vibrant community of Redwood City