John B. Hynes Convention Center was recently listed as #15 of the Top 25 Convention Centers in the Nation by the California Meeting + Events Magazine. Hynes proves to be one of the best by offering an all-weather facility, located in the heart of Downtown Boston’s Back Bay, only 4 miles away from Logan Airport, and plenty of visitor amenities surrounding. Hynes convention center includes:
– 176,480 square feet of exhibit space
– 91,000 square feet of meeting space
– 24,544-square-foot grand ballroom
– 5 exhibit halls (including an auditorium for 3,000)
Additionally, the convention center has recently undergone a $30 million full technology upgrade and newly improved interior design.
Did you know? Hynes Convention Center’s building has a 3-2-1 Connection Package – connected by sky bridges to 3 major hotels, 2 shopping centers, and of course, the singular convention center itself. It’s hallway offers attendees one-of-a-kind views of the Boston’s Back Bay, the Charles River and Cambridge. The convention center also supports green living by composing 95% of their food waste. The center is currently named “The Best-Located Major Convention Center in the Country”.
Boston Hynes Convention Center Video Gallery
Hynes Convention Center is connected to over 31,000 hotel rooms and Boston’s famous shopping center, The Prudential Center. If you are planning to host, participate in, or attend an event in the convention center, consider these conveniently located hotels:
– Newbury Guest House Hotel Boston – A classic 19th century inn perfectly depicting Boston’s brownstone rustic houses, Newbury’s guest house offers rooms starting from $240. It is located in 261 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116, only 0.1 Miles away from the Convention Center.
– Mandarin Oriental Hotel Boston – One of the top rated Luxury hotels in Boston with a subtle mix of Asian-inspired style, Mandarin Oriental offers rooms starting from $675. The hotel is located 776 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02199 only 0.1 Miles away from the Convention Center.
– Eliot Hotel Boston – An upscale boutique hotel located in Boston’s back bay, Eliot hotel offers rooms starting from $480. It is located in 370 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215, only 0.2 Miles away from the Convention Center.
– Copley House Hotel Boston – Copley House offers rooms starting from $120, an inexpensive alternative to Boston’s upscale hotels and “offers fully furnished apartments in multiple scenic rowhouses in Boston’s Back Bay“. It is located in 239 West Newton Street, Boston, MA 02116, only 0.3 Miles away from the Convention Center.
– Gryphon House Hotel Boston – Starting from $260, you may stay at a luxurious all-suite bed and breakfast inn by the Back Bay. It is located in 9 Bay State Road, Boston, MA 02215, only 0.5 Miles away from the Convention Center.
looking for a speaker for your next Boston event? Contact us today