Speaking Engagements, Keynotes, Experts Panels, and Workshops in France
David Mitroff, Ph.D. would love to speak anywhere in France at your event or as an expert on a panel. David has talked to very diverse groups and can customize his talks or workshops to meet the needs of your organization. He reaches your organization’s audience by combining technology with case studies from his work as a business and marketing consultant. David not only excites organizations but also motivates people to take action.
David Mitroff, Ph.D. is available to be a keynote speaker or workshop leader at your event in France, regardless of the region (Ile De France, Alpes Maritime, Bretagne). David is available to travel throughout the world depending on the project. David has given keynote presentations on a variety of keynote topics to very diverse groups and can customize his keynote or workshop to meet your organization’s and attendees needs. David makes information more accessible and useful by combining together technology with case studies from his work as a business and restaurant marketing consultant. Whether your group has 20 people or 1000 David excites and motivates people to take action.
Keynote Programs in France
David has several Keynote Programs including Social Media Strategies For Measurable Results and The Networked Professional: Adding Value to Your Practice with the Power of the Internet. He is also an expert speaker for Constant Contact and delivers Constant Contact Sponsored Programs including Social Media Marketing Made Simple, Email Marketing for Small Business, and Event Planning. In addition, During the past 10 years, David has conducted over 300 Continuing Legal Education Workshops at Law Firms throughout California and can provide MCLE Credit to law firms on topics ranging from Creating Social Media Policies, Using Social Media Sources in Legal Research, Reputation Management. David would love to come to your event for your French Law Firm and French Law Firm event.
Keynote Topics in France
Below is a partial list of presentations David Mitroff, Ph.D. has delivered. David has more than 30 Keynote Presentations Topics of which some are listed below. Please contact us today so we can customize our program to meet your organization’s needs:
- Growing your Business with Social Media
- Managing Your Social Media Reputation
- Networking in a Social Media world
- Mobile Marketing for Retail Business
- Email Marketing for Small Business
- Starting a Franchise
- Starting a Startup
- Social Media Legal Policies
- Social Media for Law Firms
- Event Marketing for Business Success
- Leveraging Twitter for Business
- Facebook for Business
- Project Management with Technology
- Setting up a Business Sales Template
- Search Engine Optimization for Business
- Social Media for Restaurants
- The Networked Professional: Add Value to your Practice with the Power of the Internet
- Grow your Retail Business with Social Media and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
David Mitroff, Ph.D. to Speak at Your Conference, Convention or Event in France:
David is available for convention and conference keynote talks, trade show booths, after dinner talks, workshops, and more in France. David Mitroff, Ph.D. will travel to your location in France and motivate those attending to take action today! You may also call us at 510-761-5895 or by e-mail at email@example.com to immediately book your event.
Learn more about David Mitroff, Ph.D. Keynote Speaking in France
Top 5 Hotels to Stay While in France
There are many hotels to consider when traveling to France for any business event. The best places to stay however, are the hotels that offer just about everything. If you don’t mind spending a little more for the ambiance, these three hotels are just for you.
1. Four Seasons George V – This hotel is located in the heart of Paris. Guests are able to travel to just about every destination in Paris within a short travel. At this hotel you may request a room with a terrace and a view of the Eiffel Tower. The service and staff have been known to be outstanding on all levels. The hotel offers many amenities and is connected to the three Michelin Star Restaurant Le Cinq.
31 Avenue George V, 75008 Paris, France
+33 1 49 52 70 00
2. Hotel Relais Saint Germain – This location destination is central to just about everything in Paris. This hotel is what a Paris hotel should be. With it’s Parisian look, guests will feel pampered from the moment they arrive. Their spacious rooms and scenic views are ones not to be missed!
9 Carrefour de l’Odéon, 75006 Paris, France
+33 1 44 27 07 97
3. The Ritz Paris – This is a perfect setting for Paris! It’s classy, surrounded by the best high end stores and still close enough to safely walk to some tourist spots. Guests are wined and dined by everything the hotel offers. If you don’t mind spending a little bit more, this hotel trumps all.
15 Place Vendôme, 75001 Paris, France
+33 1 43 16 30 30
4. The Hotel Odyssey – This centrally located hotel is perfect for your business trip. For the price, the service and location can’t be beaten. The hotel follows a color therapy philosophy, allowing for a very modern concept. The modern theme continues into their food as well as their bar. The Hotel Odyssey bar is a favorite of many.
9 Rue Hérold, 75001 Paris, France
+33 1 42 36 04 02
5. Hotel Eldorado – If you’re looking for a quaint, friendly hotel that gives excellent service, and at a low price, this is the place for you. This hotel is great for business travelers. Located in a friendly neighborhood, it makes visitors feel at home.
18 Rue des Dames, 75017 Paris, France
+33 1 45 22 35 21
Please complete the form below to check availability. The more information you supply, the better we will be able to serve your needs in helping you find the right program for your upcoming event. You may also call us at 510-761-5895 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to immediately book your event.