Are you looking for a hospitality expert in Palo Alto? Do you own a boutique hotel or a Bed & Breakfast in or around the San Francisco Bay Area? If so, look no further – We at Piedmont Avenue can help your business.
What does a hospitality expert do? They work with Cabins, Inns, and Bed & Breakfasts to create brand identity and or business revenue.
Ways in which we at Piedmont Avenue Consulting can maximize your company’s business efforts:
• Hotel branding
• Social Media presence
• Website design and Call to Action efforts
• Increased SEO & brand awareness
A successful boutique hotel or Bed & Breakfast Palo Alto marketing strategy begins with a solid concept that is continually adjusted to meet the demands of the San Francisco Bay Area hospitality market. This often includes Social Media, Customer Loyalty programs and new technology to streamline operations.
A few of our favorite boutique hotels and bed & breakfasts in and around Palo Alto include:
• This process involves a minimum of one hour for pre-meeting research but may vary depending on the size of your business
• A questionnaire assessment filled by the potential client
• Interview meeting: Typically an hour and two hour in person for the exchange of information and discovery of new ideas.
• Brief phone call and email contact as needed during the process
• Review meeting: Typically an hour in-person to provide focused feedback with quick-start ideas and a plan of action long term success.
David Mitroff, Ph.D. is the Founder of Oakland based Piedmont Avenue Consulting through which he provides business consulting and marketing services to create brand awareness, strengthen customer loyalty and generate new opportunities. David works with a diversity of clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond such as restaurants and retail specialty stores, franchises, professional services firms, start-ups and individual entrepreneurs. He leverages his extensive professional and education background, including a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology to motivate people to create change, while understanding the psychology behind business and marketing decisions. David is an active member, on the executive board, or advisory committees for several organizations. He continually collaborates with several consultant groups, merchant associations, and charities to best serve the community. David is a sought after speaker on a wide range of topics from Social Media to event marketing and through his consulting, lectures, trainings, and keynotes has educated more than 15,000 business owners.