You’ve just received a second resignation at your San Francisco engineering office, and you need an experienced person fast. Do you post the job on your company website and hope for the best, engage the services of a recruiter, or pay a fee and have your job seen by millions of candidates? If you don’t know what skills and experience you’re looking for, then we recommend contacting a recruiting agency. If you know exactly what you’re looking for, then a job board may be your best bet.
With so many job boards out there, it’s hard to know which ones will give you the best bang for your buck. Enter ZipRecruiter. The brain child of a group of entrepreneurs from Santa Monica, ZipRecruiter streamlines your recruitment process by:
- pre-screening candidates based on your criteria
- direct mailing candidates your job
- posting your ad on 100+ job boards
- using social media to get the word out
- providing you the tools to easily assess applications and stay in contact with your candidates
…all with one click. With over 150 million resumes in their database, it sounds like a no brainer!
ZipRecruiter (http://bit.ly/pac-ziprecruiter) saves you time by doing all the marketing activities for you, allowing you to get qualified candidates in the entire Bay Area fast. The only thing you have to do is describe what skills and experience you need and choose which candidate is right for you.
ZipRecruiter is a good option if you are:
- in a bind and need a person in the chair fast
- finding it hard to get qualified applicants
- recruiting to the same position frequently
- looking for very specific skills or experience
Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. has used ZipRecruiter for over five years, placing people in positions at law firms, restaurants, fitness facilities, engineering companies, government agencies and more. You can try the ZipRecruiter platform free for four days, or find out more information, visit http://bit.ly/pac-ziprecruiter.