Did you know that Japan is one of the capital that has the most Michelin star restaurant in the world? When you are planning an end of year holiday, you might perhaps think about traveling down to Tokyo, Japan. Tokyo is Japan’s capital, crowded with many interesting retail centers, great transportation, easy accommodation, and comfort food. Japan has dominated many people’s heart. Today, we are going to recommend some of the Top Michelin Guide Restaurant in Tokyo.
1. Kagurazaka Ishikawa With a preset menu of 9-course Kaiseki dining. A large number of the dishes created by Chef Ishikawa incorporate with seafood, examples from sea urchin, monkfish liver, flatfish, and many more. The unique pairing of food that brings the freshness of the dish. The service at the restaurant focus on attentiveness and observations of what the customer needs. If you are looking for a fancy place for a date or your family, we recommend this restaurant. Located at Japan, 〒162-0825 Tokyo, Shinjuku, Kagurazaka, 5-37, more information at http://kagurazaka-ishikawa.co.jp
2. Sukiyabashi Jiro Honten Have you ever heard of a documentary called Jiro Dreams of Sushi? Not only is Jiro Ono popular because of this document, this year 2018 he was rewarded with 3 Michelin stars again. What makes Jiro more famous than other sushi shops, is that they serve a tasting menu which has 20 and more courses costing around $281 USD. Chef Ono’s is different where he serves sushi in less than half an hour so that customer does not feel overly full. One fun fact, people usually takes normally at 28 minutes. However, Obama took at least 1 hour and 30 minutes longer than a typical meal. Located at Japan, 〒104-0061 Tokyo, 中央区銀座４丁目２−１５, more information can be found at https://www.sushi-jiro.jp
A Video about Jiro Dreams of Sushi
3. Usukifugu Yamadaya Specializes in Fugu cuisine, Fugu is one of the most dangerous food it is a poisonous blowfish. The preparation for becoming a Fugu chef it takes 7-10 years. The restaurant serves 5 different preparation of the Fugu and finally to dessert. If you are excited to try something new and adventurous, we suggest booking a reservation for this restaurant. Located at 4-11-14, Nishiazabu, Minato 106-0031, Tokyo Prefecture. More information at http://www.usukifugu-yamadaya.jp
A Video Prepation on Fugu
4. Menya Ishin Looking for a restaurant that serves delicious quick and fast food without having to worry your wallet, you came to the right website. Menya Ishin specializes in their ramen noodle, where they made the noodles by themselves. One of the unique specialty will be their soup base, the normal ramen stores usually serve in Tonkatsu or Shio flavor. However, Menya Ishin serves soup in the flavor Yuzushio. Located at Japan, 〒141-0021 Tokyo, 品川区Kamiosaki, 3 Chome−4−1 サンリオンビル. More information at https://ameblo.jp/ishinkouta/
5. Nakasei Uchimise A Japanese steakhouse using European-style grilling selling an extraordinary meat type from the first-class wagyu, to Kobe. For any meat lovers, will know that Kobe beef is the perfect quality of what fine dining means. The cow of Kobe beef they drink beers, massaged in rice wine and listen to classical music. Hence, when you are traveling down to Japan make sure to go to this steakhouse to get the meaning of what quality meets variety. Located at 5-10-18, Koishikawa, Bunkyo, Tokyo 112-0002. More information at http://www.naka-sei.com/uchi/
Have we convinced you enough to book an airplane and make your way down to Japan for an extraordinary food journey? All these restaurants don’t it make your mouth water, and the probability of finding the same exact restaurant is 0%. Look around and explore Tokyo with their rich tradition and powerful food culture.