How does GDRP effect you and your business?
- Need to change their privacy policies
- Find terms for a new legislation
- Getting us to agree with you, gets harder
- Documenting the data from the consent receives us
- Constant monitoring of the privacy of your user
- Getting legal arrangements
- Protect interests of your customers
- Problems arises from the unfamiliarity of the new law
So, what are the steps that you should do to be ahead of your competition?
1 Get an assessment of your company data protection policies
2 Evaluate the budget to meet requirement and potential changes
3 Reviewing your company privacy and security policies
4 Updating the data consent
5 Set up training about GDRP for your employees
6 A plan of incident response plan of policies and procedures